2010/5/21

i LoVe YOu♥☞完毕♥☞crazy essay
















i love my darling...





i love my dear~





i lovin it..>>MCdonald XD~





i love everyone...
i love our earth..XDXD~
i dunno i wont love who liao~
corz me nw abrim love~
wakakaka~
juz 38-ing write blog~
haha~
becorz i love MC...
yaya~
I'm the mother F*cking princess~
XD...
i love tis sentence
~woohooooooo~
tis sentence is copy by {girlfriend}song"S
XD~bt i love it tooooo~~
Snap..Snap..
To the sh*t on the radio~
wakao....geng argh~
y my copy things so cooolllll~haha!!!
joke nia lar...>.<
me own sam own siok d~
me is like tis 38 d~
WTF...
WTH~
omg^^
me real 38-ing.....





i Cnt rite my blog nw...
coz me so excited wif my dear talk phone phone~
wakaka..
he is sexy~
i love it..




XD~





me is abnormal~
so dont chat wif me nw..me want flying up to the sky...
love blue blue skY~muackzz~
love my lao gong t00000~
















0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁