2010/5/26

I'm BacK~up..uppp...

woohooo~today wanna write blog..coz i did'nt read book~~XD
ytd read geografi till---2a.m OMG,letih dou..mao mati..xP...
bt..today d exam i knw how to do no gv teacher white white..keke~
tat chinese essay i real real real cn do..bt i dunno hw to do tat 摘录要点..it is difficult~XD
i hate 摘录要点bt i still want study it..corz PMR got exam tis things..>.<
walaoA~ExAm..i FunnY~haha..write 中楷 in class..plY soME diRty things in cLass~
haha~my frEnz or my Muii say me :oishei..我们的虹姐有读书的咯~吓死我料!!!
XD~Hmmmppp..haizzz...i knw i din read book d..bt tis time want c parents d okie^^
i muz study N get good result to my parents aboh i cnt go lears my favourite things jorrT.T
oso cnt do my suisui d lens~T.T i wanna study N be a good girl jorr~^^ +u+u...
teachwer moii say want special c my lovely parents say my naughty things...say me kacao other ppl in class....say me boh listen to the teacher in class...walaoA~i muz tiok a bIg big BIG biG shit..
so.....i wan add oil~wTF.. knw wad is difficult~@@
i cnt study at all~i juz wanna to ply com..>.<
wanna die jorr>.
i will be a good girl from nw~wakakaka....bt it is impossible d~
so dont put many wish in mine status...
me is lazY~bt i 0s0 hope i can be hardworking..
no matter wad i do it~
all ppl cum cum cum..cum GAMBATEH to me~
i will muackz ♥muackz ♥muackz ♥muackz♥ u♥

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁