2010/5/26

♥Look i really hurtTT♥



♥If you have a note of my blog, I think you will know that I am writing you...

Even if you don't notice it, you see♥

♥I really think I should give up this friendship, do you?
I feel my distance and you more and more distant, ask yourself whether you.
When I think about you, your heart is another friend, or your good sisters?!?!

♥Do you want our feelings long long, but I think you're just talk mouth.
I'm really tired to this relationship. I gave up many things, because of you.
I really really jealous, and when you and your friends when taking ever thought of me.
Good. Don't say me,美蓝? She every time wanna to into your topic, though she was trying to say.
But no one gave her a little response, not others. He said to you, even your good friend can cast aside,
Don't go to her or grant. I don't know. But I hope your turn.
To restore point. Seriously, you also have no way to do it. If you want to, from now on I put all correct. Now, while still have a chance.
You said that you don't want to let me astray, that for me? ! I don't want to see you so..... I really want to our friendship in a force. If you really want to give it up. Then I will give up. You choose your!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect your decision

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁