2010/5/27

♥to my bobuiii lele♥

Just chatting with bobuiiiii乐♥ wif MSN
Suddenly she♥ told me:ei,hong me felt very sad lurr

XD~I was frightened, because the usual she really very active
Today....so I don't really habits~『le,dun angry ya』
then we chat many things..i feel tiok she is sad..
I really feel her feelings, but I never to comfort her.
oso can say I don't comfort....

We talked about many things, including -- things,ppl
From this chat topic, I really realized I love her more
Can I really love her, ha ~ perhaps because I know her~

XD~
gt some things i cnt say liao~
XP=)
boh ban huat~nvm..
if u real want knw come ask her urself>.
wakaakaka~
Loh Jing Le..
ur jie me--Lim Yi Hong
will love♥ u 4ever u knw~
muackz♥ muackz♥ muackz♥
Omg....i love u ~muackzzzzzzzzzzzzz~♥
Tat's all..
byeby3
i want slp liao~
muackz to u againXD

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁