2010/5/27

Wth...FucK~soi..soi..soiiiii~!!!!!

soisoisoisoisoi.....
Hmmmmp~today d 虹 jie very very soi~55....
c my kolian story..
11:00
good morning every bobuiii~
XD...
OMG,late jorr~
faz faz faz go bath~
bath ok liao~
wear my cloth..
1....
2....
3....
biuuuuu...pong~
me fall down in toilet
OMG...my ass..
Hmmmmp~very sakitTT
den..Endure pain, calling mom.
Where know mom had told me she in prai
Call me eat myself.
I have no money, and just fall into.
argh..tis things let me very angry againXDGood. No way out
So, while pare an apple me wear socks
Haha, I'm smart oh ~
Xi xi, 11:30 straight to school.
Go to the school didnt see my bobuiii>.<
then c tiok my other bobuiiii-
-hooi ling-
them want go 金太阳
at thr me k book wif my bobuiiii~
Today's moral, has been read back to back
Although I have material "ha ha, little shameless o"
XD~then tiok back skull liao~
wait till leave skull~
me is waiting 4 xin yi coz we want ply water..XD
then go install water..
4 ltr d water game..XP
ply water at field a while go find some ppl~
then tiok c a soi ppl~
then me tiok spray him lo>.<
哪里懂,他竟然。。。
Hmmmmp~
he take his frenz d water N spray me..TT
fine~me wont let him like tis d~
of coz me spray him water bak..>.
then go in water..
alamak~tat machine..juz eat my money$$
bt it didnt giv me water..
fuck lar~
pekchek then went bak skull...
c tiok big mouth>.<
then..he say if we ply water then spray tiok teacher then
want hw....
XD~then me boh chap him lar~haha
he is kap C ter..>.<
geram nia~haha....
okok....then go in skull d water lol...
then i 竟然spray my lovely d sasi~^^
haha~i 0s0 dunno y i will spray her pun...
XD~bt i real love...i love water~wakaka
ok lurr~no water again..XP>.<
go pls some water from christy N go lam my daddy(xin yi)
wakaka~so hapiiii>.<
she tiok all damdam~
hapii dou~~~~~~
then christy want bak jor~
bt i still call her call jin yih come my infront >.<
haha~bt tat 38 jinyih~boh cum>.<
tat's fine i go opposite N lam him lar~
haizzzz~boh lam diok me tiok fall down jorr~
wakao...very soi soi soi soi soi u knw~i hate lar>.<
Hmmmmmp~then he N his frenz smile me~still perli me~TT
so soi~say wad:eiei..这里很滑,不要跌倒了。。
very sakit okie~me adi o cheh..haha~
then jinyih d bas cum liao~me 0s0 boh chap him lol~
then go find sasi 算账XD~
she run faz 0s0"~" geng....
fun into 电梯~haha...boh ban fa~then i gt lam tiok her sikit lar^^
i take yan ting d botol i lam her~^^
hapiiiii~ muackzz..
then me at home gorrr tat medicine~wuwuwuwuuwuuwuuwuwu~
Fuck u all....XP~
1 ppl cnt fuck so many ppl>.
haha..joke~^Y^ ^T^~^
ntg jorr~
ok..cum ah ma house makan nasi~
my bro fry egg 4 me~XD
he treat me very good leh~
haha...dunno y^^
woohoooooo~gt a good thingss i good d liao~
不错不错~then tiok bak home jorr~XD

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁